Easter Break Activities






Hello Year 1, I am missing you all lots.  I hope you have all had a lovely first week of the holidays.  We have been enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.  Take care and stay well.





Happy Easter!










Here are some activities to keep you entertained this week.

Challenge yourself with some of the activities below - see link 20 Screen-free learning activities
Can you make a puzzle using a picture from a magazine?  Or learn how to tie your shoe laces?  Or impress me by learning how to tell the time.




Music 
Why not enjoy some music and learn at the same time - Music with Myleen Klass



Brain teaser
Words within a word
10 egg-citing things to do during the Easter holidays - Go North East

How many words can you make using the word EASTER? Can you find more than 5 or 10?

Here are a few to start:
arts
stare





PE
Remember to active.  Why not try some PE - PE with Joe Wicks



Remember you can write comments on the blog and share some of your learning.  I would love to see what you have been doing.
Miss Thompson

Comments

  1. Hi everyone I just wanted to tell you that I have been doing pe with joe every day and sometimes reading a book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there.

      I am not sure who this is as you have not left your name but it is great to hear that you have been doing PE with Joe and well done for doing some reading.

      Miss Thompson

      Delete
  2. A I really like your picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI i have been doing joe too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to hear that you are keeping fit and healthy! well done you!

      Please leave you name next time so I know who I am talking to.

      Miss Thompson

      Delete

Post a Comment